Christmas is a wonderful moment when people come together to celebrate love and life. During this holiday season, Christmas Card Messages are very important. They tell us a lot, not only about the sender but sometimes even about the receiver as well. Through these card greetings, we get to pour out hearts and express love to people who mean a lot to us. However, while composing a thoughtful Christmas message appears easy, lots of people have trouble figuring out the things to write and the right way to do so.
This article will help such people out. So, if you are looking for the best ideas for Christmas wishes, messages to wish your friends and relatives a happy holidays, then you are in the right place. Take a look at the meaningful messages below and get an inspiration to what to write in a Christmas card.
Funny Christmas card greetings
One way to write Christmas card messages is to incorporate some elements of humor into your message. This lets you feel easier expressing yourself while also passing across the content in a subtle but yet effective way.
Consider some of the examples below:
- “I don’t always write Christmas cards, but whenever I do, I usually put the same thing in all of them… Merry Christmas.”
- “You have at least three people wishing you a Merry Christmas. There are Santa, Jesus and me…”
- “There is always just one person I can remember to get a christmas card every year. His name is Jesus… I wish you well this holiday season”
Christmas Wishes Emphasizing and Appreciating Friendship
To a lot of us, friendship is one of the greatest gifts we will ever receive. Therefore, it is never a bad idea to use the holiday season to show our friends how much they mean to us. Thus, you can create Christmas wishes for this. You should consider the examples below:
- “Your friendship is the best present that Santa could have ever given to me… Merry Christmas & happy holidays”
- “Christmas is a lot more special when it is celebrated with great friends like you. I wish you a Happy Christmas Season”
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
- “If I could wish for anything this Christmas, I would wish that our friendship continues to blossom. I wish the best gifts that Christmas could ever offer. happy holiday season”
Religious Christmas Card Messages & wishes
Are you just as religious as the receiver of your card? If yes, then you can try giving your message a religious undertone. These examples below are a perfect guide towards achieving this:
- “Merry Christmas to you! We have hope through the birth of Jesus and may God bless you and your home this season”
- “Christmas will always mean a lot more to us Christians that have received the true gift of Christmas which is salvation. Merry Christmas”
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”
- “As the birth of Jesus has been a blessing to the world, I pray that you live forever in His light and blessing. Have a great Christmas.”