This Easter, Let There Be No Dearth Of Ideas To Wish Your Near And Dear Ones
Easter is a special day for all Christians as the son of God Jesus Christ got resurrected to spread the message of the Almighty to mankind. However, Easter is also one of the biggest holidays in the West, with food, get-togethers and fun abound.
With the farewell of winter and the beginning of spring, Easter brings solace and joy to the lives of many. Easter is also the time when pious and helpful come to the aid of the less fortunate.
We are sure Easter also holds a lot of significance for you in your spiritual as well as social life. Therefore, if you think you are out of words to wish your family and friends for Easter, take a cue from some of the ideas we would like to bring forth to you.
Easter Wishes To Family
- May the light of God’s love shine upon you and help you get through the thick and thin of life.
- May you be able to resurrect your inner good and help the world like a good Samaritan that you are.
- Easter is here, the day of resurrection and so I hope you will resurrect the good in you and spread God’s message.
- Jesus came back on the day God intended him to and so I wish you resurrect the best in you this Easter for the good of mankind.
- May this Easter your life shine with the light of God’s glory. Wishing you a happy Easter.
- What if I told you that you are going to take a new birth this Easter? Indeed you are going to with God’s glory making you a new better person.
- You bring the best in me, just like our Lord Jesus brings the Light of God in our lives. Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Be happy, be healthy and be fulfilled this Easter, with your life resurrecting towards God’s glory. Happy Easter.
- May God rain his blessings upon you, bringing back to life what hopes you have buried deep under. Wishing you a very lively and happy Easter.
- I hope this Easter, you enjoy good times and that you are blessed by the Almighty for your good deeds.
Easter Wishes to your Co-Workers
- May you and your family be blessed by the light of God and his love. I wish you a very Happy Easter.
- Wishing a very happy and lovely Easter from our family to yours. May God rain his blessings upon you.
- May chocolates, bunnies, and feasting make your day filled with fun and love this Easter. I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter.
- May the Lord shine his light on you this Easter and may that make you a happy and blessed soul.
- Jesus, the son of God came back to life this day. So I wish this Easter brings back your faith in God.