Ah… Here is finally THE day in the year when we have the right to: get up when the pillow tells us it’s the right time, from breakfast in bed with lots of crumbs if you wish, to do crosswords or sudoku in pyjames, to dream of everything and nothing while looking in the wave, to eat frozen and enjoy, to take one (or more) naps on the sofa and to squeak at VO-LON -TE!
All this, without any guilt !!! Yes, May 1st, the sacred day of Work Day, is especially the warrior’s day of rest!
So wish a wonderful lazy day to all those you love thanks to these great texts. Of course, no work to do, you just have to copy and paste them into your e-card:
- Sometimes life seems very monotonous. Verbs look alike and repeat themselves. Fortunately, there are days like today, when everything is allowed! We can then add much more funny verbs like napping, snoring, devouring, strolling, having fun, having fun, dancing, dabbling, sharing, snoozing, singing: or simply ENJOY! Good labor Day !
- Whether you plan to cocoon at home, hang out at the edge of a pond, spend hours in the kitchen, mute your phone, read the full Harry Potter series, watch horror movies… What that you do, it will be the foot !!!! Because today is a special holiday: one where you have the DUTY to have fun all day! Happy feast of the tassel!
- Bye bye the alarm clock, long live the song of the birds! Tchao breakfast on the go, hello royal brunch! Goodbye meetings, hello crossword puzzles with good coffee, great movies on the couch and relaxation without feeling guilty: o) Enjoy this holiday!
- Dear colleague, today is a sad day. One day when I wouldn’t have the pleasure of stealing your place from the photocopier, throwing paper balls at you, unplugging your computer, making faces at meetings … In short, I will miss you! Good labor Day !
- 8 hours of work. 8 hours of sleep. 8 hours of leisure. Our ancestors fought well for this. To fight against abuse, so that bosses respect their employees, so that everyone has the right to live a balanced life … So, after so many demonstrations, fights, relentlessness, let us pay tribute to them by taking advantage of this day of rest. Good labor Day
- A boss must remember that the future of the business under his supervision depends on the work of other men. It is the right of these men to be treated well and to receive the best benefits they deserve. Without their help, it will never be easy.